Songs that are so bad ……………………. they’re good.
Today we have those songs that are good, but in the worst way. Songs that make you cringe, songs that are hilarious, songs with no actual musical talent and songs that you are sick of having stuck in your head.
(Before you read this you should know that these are our personal opinions and should in no way impact your own opinion)
1.Chocolate Salty Balls by Chef Aid from South park- This song is…inappropriate, hilarious, catchy and crude. Making it one of my favourite songs of course!
2. Work by Rhianna- This song represents my life, I ‘work work work work work work’ and the rest I don’t understand. Really all you do is repeat the same word six times really enthusiastically each time the chorus comes on.
3.Peppa Pig Dubstep by VK productions- It’s a hilarious and wonderful thing but does it actually have musical merit? Probably not.
4. No by Meghan Trainor- Granted i’ve been listening to this on repeat but it’s actually really annoying….and catchy. My number is, NO!
5. Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne- Memories: yes, Play it at school discos: yes, catchy: yes, worst name ever: yes, memories from the early 2 thousands: yes, best song ever: definitely not.
6. Hotline Bling by Drake- While it gave us plenty of hilarious and amazing memes the chances of it actually being a good song aren’t that great.
7. Yeah! by Usher ft. Little John- I have fond memories of making up a really bad and hilarious dance with friends to the first (and best) 30 seconds of this song. I constantly get these 30 seconds stuck in my head but if we’re being honest the song is actually pretty sh*t.
8. Locomotion by Kylie Minogue- Do the locomotion, the dance moves were pretty sick and the song was addictive. But was it actually a good song? Well…..
9. Let it Go by Idina Menzel- This song is unbearably catchy and if you have any siblings you have probably been subjected to this song a billion times. I mean the song is actually okay the first time…the sixty billionth time, not so much. I mean really people, it’s time to let it go.
10. Spongebob Theme Song- Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?! (you just mentally yelled Spongebob Squarepants didn’t you) Ok, i could never hate this one but it’s constantly stuck in my head!
11. I Want it That Way by the Backstreet Boys- It’s just so cringingly good! Also the classic boyband look just makes me half want to cringe and hide my face and half grin like an idiot.
12. Ring my Bell by Colette- I’ll be honest with you the main reason I listen to this is to laugh at the toneless singing and weird lyrics and so i can watch the music video and laugh at all the 80’s clothing.
So that concludes our Best Worst songs ever (for now).
Do you know any songs that are so bad they’re good?
Do you agree with our list?
Let us know in the comments below!
That’s all for now,
Keep the nerdling army strong!
We do not own any of the music or videos, all rights go to respected owners.