That’s right folks, Christmas is upon us!
Be prepared for an onslaught of ugly Christmas sweaters, Christmas albums (Michael Buble is usually on repeat at my Nana’s), candy canes and christmas lights.
So in preparation for this glorious holiday we have prepared the ultimate christmas playlist (and by ultimate we mean only 10 songs) to get you into the Christmas spirit!
Don’t sing along to badly and enjoy…
1. Six White Boomers
2.Aussie Jingle Bells
3. Grandma got run over Reindeer
4. Jingle Bell Rock
5. Don’t shoot me Santa
6. All I want for Christmas is You
7. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
8. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
9. Rockin around the Christmas Tree
10. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
That’s all for now,
we hope you’re not cringing to badly.
All rights go to respected owners?
Do you guys have a favourite christmas song (even if it’s cringy, we won’t judge)? Do you like christmas as a holiday? Leave it all in the comments below!