So for todays post we thought we’d do a (sort of) DIY helpful post for all those people out there thinking of ever starting a blog.
Without further ado we present how to blog, in 22 steps or less:
1.Realise it’s Monday
2. Stress out that it’s Monday.
3. Remind co-blogger it’s Monday.
4. Stress out together about the fact that it’s Monday.
5. Try to decide on a topic.
6. Come up with 7 different ideas.
7. Promptly forget all 7 ideas.
8. Go about your day until you get to the devil subject (math).
9. Realise you have to write your blog post (again)
10. Try to remember your previous ideas.
11. Come up with a new idea.
12. Try and juggle math and writing blog post at same time.
13. Hide piece of paper with blog post written on it every time the teacher walks past.
14. Forget about piece of paper with blog post on it until 15 minutes left of lesson.
15. Frantically finish blog post.
16. Decide who’s turn it is to upload.
17. Go to next class.
18. Go home.
19. Realise you forgot to ask what you’re doing for video of the week.
20. Upload blog anyway.
21. Fangirl when blog actually gets 4 likes.
22. Repeat weekly.
So that’s all! Do any of you have a blog? Was this helpful to you xD?
Keep the nerdling army strong!
P.S. I’m (TJ) really, really sorry this is late! I’m in the middle of exams/assessments and kind of ran out of time to post….I’m Sorry!